Watercolor Real Estate and Watercolor Homes for Sale
This is a master planned community near Seaside and Seagrove Beach along Northwest Florida’s Gulf Coast region. Considered as one of the premier communities based on the principles New Urbanism, WaterColor’s well-designed layout effectively promotes walkable neighborhoods and blends natural and manmade elements into one community that’s perfect for a cozy, laidback and family-friendly lifestyle.
Radiating small-town charm and providing enough amenities through two shopping districts and numerous recreational activities for its residents, WaterColor is beach town living at its finest.
- Single-family residences
- Vacation homes
- Old Florida-style cottages that draw on several architectural influences like English, Dutch, French Colonial and Spanish, resulting in unique designs and subtle colors that integrate well with the landscape
- Homes with large wraparound porches or screened porches, wood columns, and a metal roof with deep overhangs
- Gorgeous views of Western Lake are a main draw of homes near the waterfront areas, with a main boathouse and marina park where you can rent kayaks or paddle boards.
Areas of Interest
- WaterColor Town Center– Its wide variety of shops sells clothing, outdoor gear, and fly fishing supplies, as well as handcrafted furniture and jewelry. There’s also an art gallery featuring works by local and regional artists, and a wine bar with restaurant and family-friendly mini-market, where you can enjoy an occasional glass of wine and some tapas or grilled panini. Across the other side of the community is WaterColor Crossing, another shopping and retail center with several clothing stores, a Publix supermarket, and a pizzeria.
- WaterColor Inn & Resort– The four Diamond AAA-rated resort comprising 499 acres is located between the rare coastal dune lake called Western Lake and the Gulf of Mexico. Designed by noted architect David Rockwell, WaterColor Inn & Resort blends classic design with modern conveniences, featuring a cozy boutique inn and luxury cottages. Amenities include resort pools, access to the Tennis Center facility, spa, boathouse, restaurants, and direct private access to the beachfront.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is Deemed Reliable, but is Not Guaranteed Accurate by the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS® MLS. (iHomefinder, Inc Member Number 28165)