Sandestin Real Estate and Sandestin Homes for Sale
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a planned urban development resort area located between Choctawhatchee Bay and the Gulf of Mexico in Miramar Beach. Encompassing 2,400 acres with 30 neighborhoods that feature 1,600 living accommodations, Sandestin is one of the region’s most celebrated communities.
It offers more than seven miles of beaches and bay-front, four golf courses, 15 tennis courts, 19 swimming pools, a 113-slip marina, and more, making it one of the finest golf and beach resorts in the country. It’s also often hailed as one of the best vacation destinations by various business and lifestyle publications.
Sandestin’s housing options are grouped into four distinct resort areas:
- Beachside. Provides direct access to the beach overlooking the sparkling emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico, with homes such as villas, townhouses, and high-rise condos.
- Village. Refers to the Village of Baytowne Wharf, with its luxury vacation rentals, including The Grand Sandestin, the resort’s premier luxury condominium hotel.
- Lakeside. Features country-inspired architecture, with quaint cottages and lovely villas.
- Bayside. Offers furnished cottages, townhouses, and stunning vacation rentals.
Areas of Interest
- The Village of Baytowne Wharf– Affectionately known as the “heart and soul” of Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, it functions as a central town square and retail venue, with more than 15 stores, 12 restaurants, and several nightlife venues. Recreational activities like a carousel, zip line, ropes course and bungee jumps are also offered, and the village itself hosts many concerts, events, and festivals held throughout the year.
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort – Golf enthusiasts will truly be at home here where there are no less than four award-winning, championship private courses that provide a range of challenges for beginners to experts. There’s the Links Golf Club, with 18 scenic holes designed by architect Tom Jackson; Baytowne Golf Club, another Tom Jackson creation featuring rolling fairways lined with tall pines; Burnt Pine Golf Club, with 18 holes designed by Rees Jones that wind through the pine forests and wetlands of the Emerald Coast; and the Raven Golf Club, a Robert Trent Jones, Jr. creation that masterfully carves the holes through the marshes and pine trees.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is Deemed Reliable, but is Not Guaranteed Accurate by the Emerald Coast Association of REALTORS® MLS. (iHomefinder, Inc Member Number 28165)